Do Bed Bug Bites Itch?
When folks are dealing with a bed bug infestation, they have questions. Lots of questions. We can’t really blame ourselves since, if we have bed bug bites, we’re basically being used as a food source. Nobody wants to be slowly consumed by sneaky little, blood thirsty critters. We want to know: how to get rid of bed bugs fast.
Here are some of the more common bed bug related questions we get:
- Do Bed Bug Bites Itch? The answer is yes. Most often, that’s the worse bed bugs symptom that we deal with.
- Are there any good home remedies for bed bugs? Not really. If you catch the problem extremely early, you may be able to remove and/or launder any clothing, bedding, etc. that make contain bed bugs and stop the problem. Otherwise, you’ll either need some sort of bed bug spray, or a real bed bug treatment by a professional.
- How to find bed bugs. You have to look in all of the dark, tight places where they can hide – especially within about 15 feet of any place a human sleeps. Between the mattress and box spring, in the seams of the mattress and any bedding, between the carpet and walls, in the bed frame, etc.
- What do bed bugs look like? There’s a great close up bed bug image below.
- How do you get bed bugs? You either bring them home with you or a visitor brought them. It’s really that simple. They hitch a ride in luggage, hair, clothing, etc.
- Do Bed Bug Mattress Covers work? Yes – but, like lots of things, there’s a real difference between the cheap ones and the better quality ones. Here’s a link where you can shop for a variety of mattress covers that will fit any budget: HERE.
At the end of the day, just don’t scratch your bites and get a free quote if you need bed bug treatment: