We all need weed control in the Surprise, AZ area and throughout the north and west Phoenix area. With the HOA police cruising the neighborhood we just can’t afford to let the weeds go for too long. You can spend a lot of your free time spraying and pulling weeds just to keep up. That do it yourself weed control service will usually result in a sore back and knees – and more weeds next weekend. And the weed control sprays you buy at the hardware store and spraying on your yard aren’t cheap, either. So how’s that plan working out for you?
A great weed control service is available in Surprise AZ and it’s not that expensive. Our weed control program is moderately priced, proven effective and produces guaranteed results. We utilize both preemergent sprays which prevent new seeds from germinating and postemergent sprays which kills any weeds that have already grown in your yard. If you’re not happy with our weed control service results for any reason we’ll come back and re-treat your yard for free. Do the math: you’ll find that you’re not even getting minimum wage for the time you spend pulling weeds instead of hiring us.
Here are some of the more common weeds in the Surprise AZ area that we treat for:
- Barnyard Grass: an annual weed that can produce up to 40,000 seeds every year.
- Crabgrass: found almost anywhere including: row crops, orchards, pastures, roadside, landscaping and turf.
- Arizona Annual & Perennial Bluegrass: we’re not in Kentucky, but we got blue grass – whether we like it or not.
- Green Foxtail or Bristle Grass: these guys can get up to 3′ tall.
- Johnsongrass: 1 of Arizona’s largest weeds. It can reach up to 7′ tall with underground stems sinking in up to 3′ deep.
- Red Sorrel: tough to control by pulling as their rhizomes break off easily and start new plants.
- Russian Thistle: also known as tumbleweed, it grows in very dry places and has done very well in western movies.
- Spurge: spreads like wildfire and seems to be a big draw for some species of ants.
- Wild Oat: requires very little water and can pop up just about anywhere.
Weeds – defined in the Merriam-Webster dictionary as a plant that is not valued where it is growing – are a big problem here in the valley. We have the solution and the track record to back it up. Give us a call or fill out the contact form and get a free quote for our Arizona weed control service today. A weed-free yard is just around the corner.
We can also handle all of your bugs, bed bugs and termites, too!